A Graded English Grammar and Composition for class 8
A Graded English Grammar and Composition is a series of eight books.
- The level in each book is gradually raised to help students acquire the basic rules of grammar step by step.
- Care has been taken to explain and illustrate the technical terms in simple and clear English.
- The section on vocabulary is designed to build students’ word power through effective learning strategies.
- Composition section helps students acquire the basic writing skills such as eliciting and arranging information in a suitable order and expressing it clearly and effectively.
- Letters, stories, paragraphs and longer descriptions have been arranged in order of difficulty.
- The section on comprehension includes a wide range of stories and paragraphs to train students in assimilating the main ideas and related information.
- The series offers a wide range of tasks and exercise types to maintain a high level of student interest.
- The series provides regular revision and recycling of materials taught earlier.
- Each book in the series can be used independently with very little help from teachers.
|School Text Books|
|Author(s)||A L Khanna & T C Ghai|
|Number of pages||260|