Let Us Draw & Paint - class 3
The series 'Let Us Draw and Paint' (for Primary & Middle classes) has been conceived according to the latest syllabus. It fulfills the much-desired aim of providing pleasure and satisfaction, enhancing the creative potential among the young learners. The series has been designed and organized by an experienced Child Art Expert with the following salient features.
- The language is simple and brief.
- The matter included in the series is scientific, methodical and explanatory.
- Assignments have been given wherever necessary to create interest among the students to provide them an opportunity of Learning by doing.
- All the given Art Work as examples are well explained and covers anything and everything of children's World of Art.
- Contains step-by-step gradation of the basic elements and areas of Art.
- Subjects/themes chosen are away from the conventional style of teaching Art.
- Special emphasis has been given to the following areas:
Vegetable Printing, Paper Cutting, Paper Folding, Thumb Impression, Spray Printing, Dot Impressions
|School Text Books|
|Subject||Art & Craft|
|Number of pages||36|